Friday, April 12, 2013

March Reflection

I can't believe it is already APRIL!  Where is time going?!  Well..to sum up March, it was...fast.  I felt like I really got nothing accomplished to be honest, like I just blinked and March was gone...

I managed to get 80% of our apartment put together!  Whoot Whoot!! (But it still NOT decorated..)

I am still job hunting.  I had a couple interviews, but I turned the positions down after careful consideration of what I am looking for and what the jobs were offering to me.

McKynzie began to breathe really funny and we had a series of Doctors Appointments and an ER trip...then a trip the Pulmonologist and the next thing we know she was getting a Bronchoscopy {28th} which by far was one of the scariest things I have ever experienced as a Mother.

Ryan went fishing for the first time this year.  He even got a new fishing pole and is excited for the weather to warm up to take McKynzie out with him

McKynzie stood up for the first time on her 10 month Birthday..which also was St. Patrick's Day!

McKynzie began to eat more "people" food and is starting to refuse baby food.

Ryan and I continued with our crazy diet...I am down 15 pounds and Ryan is down even more! (He won't tell me how much...I am guessing at least 35 pounds if not more though).

I got my taxes done and a rather nice return out of the deal, which helped us to pay off a BILL!!

Ryan went golfing for the first time this year too.

We celebrated McKynzie's *First* Easter and was able to make her very first Easter Basket from the Easter Bunny!!  It was such a great day (I promise to get those pictures up soon!)

McKynzie took her *First* Trip to see SNOW!  It was such a fun, magical day.  I haven't seen snow for about 2 years so it brought back some great memories for me too!

McKynzie began to "talk" more, which is fun for everyone!!

Goals completed for March:
~Taxes
~Easter Basket
~Unpacked
~Job Search *Ongoing*
~Exercise/Eating Healthy *Ongoing*
~Bill Paid!

Goals for April
~Decorate Apartment!
~Print Pictures
~Baby Book
~McKynzie's Birthday Party Planning
~Job Search *Ongoing*
~Exercise/Eating Healthy *Ongoing*
~Buy a Laptop!

Ryan and I are continuing to eat healthy and work out.  We are proud of our healthy lifestyle we have going and are enjoying incorporating our healthy eating habits onto McKynzie.   I haven't started Couponing yet...but since I got a new laptop earlier this week, I hope to get started on that...now all I need to do is to buy Ink! haha.   Scrapbooking is on the back burner still and the baby book.....yah. I REALLY need to get going on that considering her birthday is less than 5 weeks away and her party is less than 6!  UGH!  But for those who know me...when do I ever get things done early?  I am such a procrastinator and I do ALL  my best work at the last minute! (I really hope McKynzie doesn't pick up this habit, because Ryan is just as bad as a procrastinator as I am!)  At least her birthday is a good excuse to finally get those pictures printed too!

Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment