Saturday, August 23, 2014

Kayaking!

This has been a summer of firsts for Kynzie, from swimming in the pool & lake to going to the beach & more.   Unlike the other "firsts" that have occurred throughout the summer, today was a "first" for me too!   Today we went kayaking!

I was really excited to go!  I have also always wanted to try kayaking and when my friend invited us to go this weekend, I figured it was a good opportunity!   (And it was so worth it!).   (Side note, Ryan is in Reno for his summer league bowling tournament...so it was just us girls!) 

McKynzie rode the kayak with both me & my friend, Becki.  She loved it & even "helped" paddle!    I never realized how much "oomph" you have to put into the oar!    I might have gone in circles to start, but I caught on quickly!   And, may I add, we didn't tip!! Yay!  

It was a beautiful afternoon & although I may be sore tomorrow, it was definitely worth it!   I can't wait to try it again!




What did you do today?!   

Love,
Brittany & Kynzie 


No comments:

Post a Comment