Thursday, January 3, 2013

33 weeks old!

I'm 33 weeks old today! I went to the doctor (and he made me cry). I received all my shots & I am now caught up on everything.

He is referring me to a dermatologist for my lip and said it is nothing to worry about. I should go there sometime in the next few weeks. He said I was the happiest little girl he has seen all day!  He also said that I'm a healthy little girl, weighing in at 20.1 pounds & stretching out to 26 inches. I would be 26 and 1/2 inches, but he said tip toes do not count. I was just trying to be tall like my Daddy!

I've been a tad bit emotional today, not only because my legs hurt from my shots, but because my second bottom tooth finally broke through and it hurts. Mommy and Daddy have been giving me plenty of TLC and cuddles to make me feel better though. 

Here is my 33 week picture...


 
 
Love,
 
McKynzie

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the appointment went well. XOXO - Auntie Becky and Uncle Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Big girl:)) love minnie!

    ReplyDelete