Another Monday off, a job perk with working within a school setting. A lot of snuggling occurred today, for our baby girl is teething and uncomfortable and could be catching a bug. She has a low grade fever but seems to be in good spirits. She smiles and plays but snuggling is the main focus today. So a whole lot of nothing got accomplished today but at least I was able to get caught up on some mindless tv
This weekend was a busy one for us. We finally heard back from the dermatologist and set up an appointment for February 13th. This appointment is to check out McKynzie's hemangioma that she has on her lip. We are hoping to get some good news on possible treatments.
Ryan and I also went apartment hunting and after many unsuccessful tries, we finally found one!! We applied and now are just waiting for all the things to clear and it's ours!!! Possible move in date is next Monday {28}.
Otherwise the weekend was full of cleaning and more cleaning. I applied for a higher position within the school I work for and will find out more next week if I'm chosen for an interview.
Anyways here is a picture of our sleepy little love bug and the snuggles she has been getting today.
Xoxo
Brittany, Ryan & McKynzie

No comments:
Post a Comment