Tuesday, March 12, 2013

February Reflection

So, I am a little late reflecting on February, seeing that it is practically the middle of March already.   (Oops..better late than never right?!)  February was the "Month of Doctor Appointments" for Miss McKynzie.  But inbetween we did manage to do other things too...

Moving day for us began February 2nd!  It was a pain in the *ass* to move all our stuff up to the 2nd floor..but totally worth it!

We helped Ryan's cousin's little boy celebrate his 4th birthday!

McKynzie watched her first Superbowl with Ryan...it made his day of course! ; )

Ryan, McKynzie & I have been settling into our new apartment.  There are still boxes everywhere and we haven't quite decorated or organized..but we are loving every minute of our new place!

My hours went back to 7:45-2:15 since I did not get the position that I bid on.  But Ryan received a raise and is enjoying his job!

Job hunting officially started for me.  I applied for a *gazillion* positions..now the waiting game begins.

McKynzie went to her 9 month check up and everything is great!  She weighs 20 pounds, 13 oz and is 29 inches long!!

McKynzie celebrated her *first* Valentine's Day.  She received a teddy bear from us and of course made Valentine's for her grandparents and aunts/uncles/cousins.

McKynzie had a dermatologist appointment to check out the hemangioma on her lip.  The dermatologist is not concerned on her lip or her birth marks!  She wants to follow up every 4 months until the hemangioma goes away.  She said that it should go away on its own in the next 6 months/before she turns 2.

McKynzie got a VCUG done on her kidneys..and they found that she has some kidney reflux (the pee goes back up her urthera tubes then down).  Her case is a 2 out of 5 so it is considered "mild"

We saw the Urinologist who isn't concerned with McKynzie's VCUG results and put McKynzie on amoxicillian for the next 3 months as a preventative for UTIs.  He wants to check up on McKynzie every 6 months to see how her kidneys are doing.  In a year we will repeat the VCUG.  

Ryan turned 28!  To celebrate, McKynzie and I took him to buy some new running shoes and clothes and took him to Starbucks for a treat.  After that, we dropped McKynzie off at our brother and sister-in-law's house for a few hours while we went to Dave and Busters and played at the arcade, then headed out to mini golf and ended the night eating sushi!!  Ryan celebrated his *first* birthday as a Daddy.  It was one to remember!  

McKynzie pulled herself to stand and is cruising along furniture!

Ryan and I started this kookamaney diet...and it is going great!!

McKynzie has been expanding her taste buds and trying a lot of new foods!

Goals completed for February:
~Moved into new apartment!
~Diet and working out began!
~Job search begun!
~Pictures are being organized...but still haven't found those frames!

Goals for March:
~Organize and Decorate Apartment
~Figure out Budget/Finances/Bills
~Job Search *ongoing*
~Exercise/Eat Healthy
~Get Taxes Done
~Visit Wedding Venues and DECIDE
~Easter Basket!
~Baby Book!

Ryan and I started this veggie/fruit/protein diet and it has been going really well!  We are eating healthy every night and we both have lost weight.  I haven't looked at couponing since January.  We need to get a new laptop so I can actually print coupons.  I haven't even looked at my scrapbooking stuff and I am way behind on the baby book (guilty).  At least I have pictures being organized and one step closer to being in frames! 

Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment