Friday, February 8, 2013

38 weeks old!

I'm 38 weeks old {yesterday!}

This week has been a crazy week for me:

I spent my *first* night in my *new* home! {2}

I watched my *first* Super Bowl with Daddy {3}

I ate my *first* meal "Mac n Cheese" I LOVED it.

I also ate my second & third meal of Sweet Potato Turkey and Chicken Noodle. They are YUMMY

I tried peaches and some banana/plum/grape thing...and that was yucky!

I am learning how to clap and smile when I do so!

Oh! And I stood for my VERY *first* time! {5}. Mommy and Daddy caught it on video and took a picture! I pulled myself up and smiled so big!

Here is my 38 week old picture

Love,

McKynzie

1 comment:

  1. I am both looking forward to food and not forward tp the smell lol she might just be a veggie loving little lady! Makes it easier (so I hear) when they prefer veggies over fruit :-)

    ReplyDelete