Friday, February 1, 2013

January Reflection

I can't believe January is already over and it's February. This past month has been really crazy for us.

We finally were able to get McKynzie into the Pediatrician...and found one we like LOVE

I started back to work (with new hours!) and Ryan started a new job..and McKynzie is going to the babysitter's house Monday through Friday.

I went to a bridal show and got inspired by many vendors and we found 2 possible venues!

Ryan and I got an apartment!!

McKynzie got a UTI and became very sick

I interviewed for a new position at work {but did not receive the position}

McKynzie got an ultrasound done on her kidneys

McKynzie crawled! And is now trying to pull to stand

Goals completed for January:
~New Apartment
~I lost 10 pounds! Ryan's lost weight too but won't tell me how much
~We narrowed our venue down to 3 places {TBA soon I hope!!}
~I got *some* pictures printed of McKynzie and I have frames!! {just no pictures in those frames!}
~I have been researching Couponing...have started to use coupons but still figuring out the details

Goals for February
~Organize/Decorate apartment
~Exercise/Eat Healthy
~Figure out finances/bills/budgets
~Job Search

I was doing a great job making a healthy dinner once a week and even writing down everything we spent money on...then life took over and McKynzie got sick and the apartment came up..I know, excuses excuses...but at least I'm honest.

Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment